06 Dec United for the Fires – a festive fundraiser for bushfire relief 💜
The Queensland Firebirds are hosting a festive fundraiser for members, family, friends, supporters, and the local community.
United for the Fires was the Birdies idea… they will be hosting the event and participating in all the fun and games on the day and they would love you to join them for our afternoon of festive fun which is all for a very important cause.
All proceeds raised will be used to support the people, animals and communities affected by the recent devastating bushfires.
United for the Fires Event Details
When: Sunday 15 December 4.30pm – 7.30pm
Where: NISSAN Arena (the home of the Queensland Firebirds, formerly called the Queensland State Netball Centre)
Entry Cost: A donation to the cause, which can be paid on arrival.
We will have lots of activities at the event… all the details will be shared over on our social media pages over the coming week so make sure you follow the action.
You don’t have to RSVP… you can simply show up and join in the fun… but if you can indicate your coming it will help our planning.
- We have set up a Facebook event page where you can let us know they you attending
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
How you can help
We welcome any donations in support of the United for the Fires including…
- Prizes or services that will help us raise more funds at the event – please email email@example.com
- If you can’t make the event, you can make cash donations online… DONATE HERE
- If you attending, leave a gift under our Christmas tree and we will make sure it reaches the people need it most this Christmas
We hope you join us for United for the Fires or help us raise funds…. thank you in advance for your amazing generosity.